There are so many external wallets available it's hard to list which can be used to create an account.
A few notes to get you started.
1. Exchange wallets will NEVER be accepted as we require that you, and only you, hold the keys for your wallet.
2. If you are inexperienced with cryptocurrency please obtain your Ethereum wallet by clicking here. We have contracted with Metamask to assist you in easily creating a wallet.
3. We use ERC-20 tokens. Confirm that your wallet allows the use of these tokens.
Following is a list of known accepted wallets. If you have experience with other wallets, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can expand the list.
- MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
- MetaMask (firefox, chrome, opera)
- Mist (Desktop)
- Parity (Desktop)
- imToken (iPhone, Android)
- Trust (iPhone, Android)
- Cipher (iPhone, Android)
- Coinomi (iPhone, Android)
- BRD Wallet (iPhone, Android)
- Exodus Wallet
The following hardware wallets are known to be compatible with ERC-20 tokens:
- MyEtherWallet + Ledger
- MyEtherWallet + Trezor
- MetaMask + Ledger
- MetaMask + Trezor
- Exodus + Trezor
The below list of unusable wallets will be updated when confirmation arrives.
- Any Bitcoin exchange
- Any Ethereum exchange