Any issue that you come across (red notification at the top of the screen, hash mismatch, etc) please follow this guide to submit a bug report:
1. Click Help in the Lobby, then select Bug Report. An email addressed to us will open up with needed information about your account.
2. List the number of players at the table.
3. Give us the table address (click the table address - double click the blue FULL address and paste).
4. What color is the Justice Active icon? (green/orange)
5. Logs - It is very important that you attach your log file to this email. Note: We need only the most current log (the log file will have no numbers attached).
On Linux: ~/.virtue_poker/clientLog.log
On MacOS: Go to Finder, and use Shift + CMD + G, type this in dialog: ~/.virtue_poker/
On Windows: C:\Users\[computer login name]\.virtue_poker_\clientLog.log
6. Take a screen shot of the frozen table (or other issues) and send along with the other information requested. With the addition of hand numbers in each error message you see this is now much more important.