We've had a few players who were unable to play due to a system time-setting error. The following instructions will walk you through confirming, or making the proper changes to your computer.
If you are seeing the error message shown above, please do the following:
To reset system clock to automatically update:
- Press the Windows key.
- Type "Change date" and then select "Change the date and time."
- Set the first toggle, "Set time automatically," to ON.
- Open Date and Time by typing Date and Time in the windows search bar
- Select "Change time zone", then click "Automatically adjust for daylight savings time".
- Click on the Internet Time tab
- Click Change settings. Uncheck and recheck "synchronize with an internet time server"
- Select your desired time server then press Update Now button
- Select "time.windows.com" and press Update Now button again. Select the OK button and you're all set. You will now be able to update Virtue Poker software without any further issues.
- From the Apple menu, open
- Click theicon, or open the menu and click . If the padlock at the bottom of the window is closed, click it and enter an administrator name and password. Select the tab, if it isn't already selected.
-Selectto set your date and time according to one of Apple's Network Time Protocol (NTP) servers.
-Select thetab. If the system is unable to determine your location automatically, uncheck so you can manually set your location.